Corona Virus Announcement
Stateline Maserati COVID-19 Customer Notice
To Our Stateline Maserati Customers:
Within the last few weeks, our country, our state and community have been forced to
confront the reality and spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our thoughts and
prayers go out to all those who have been affected and we are committed to do our part
to reduce exposure to the virus in our community and dealership.
At Stateline Maserati the health and safety of our community, customers and associates
is our first priority. Within our dealerships we have taken the necessary actions:
· Increased the frequency of daily cleaning
· Enhanced the nightly deep cleaning, including sanitizing high touch areas
such as keyboards, telephones and guest common areas.
· Added additional hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes for use by our team
members and guests.
With the guidance of health authorities, local governments and the World Health
Organization, we are committed to connect with our customers directly to share more
about the steps we are taking to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
In consideration of social distancing, we are offering complete convenience solutions to
fit all of your automotive and safety needs.
· For your service and maintenance needs we are offering valet service for
pickup and delivery at your home or place of business.
· For vehicle purchases our virtual showroom at www.statelinemaserati.com will
allow you to shop, value your vehicle’s trade and purchase your new or
preowned vehicle from the comfort of your home or office.
· We have a dedicated team that will assist in navigating the online process,
and will deliver it straight to your doorstep at no extra charge.
Stateline Maserati will continue to be here for you, just like we always have. If there are
any other questions or anything we can do to help you with your automotive needs,
please don’t hesitate to call us. Thank you